Workers' Compensation Claims
Claims Contact Information
P.O. Box 97308
Raleigh, NC 27624-7308
Claims Kit by State
Please click on the applicable state link below to find detailed information on the Falls Lake Insurance process, as well as state specific forms.
Reporting a Claim
- RESOURCE: The Importance of Prompt Claims Reporting
- New claims should be reported immediately or no later than five business days to the Falls Lake Insurance Claims Department by fax, email or phone.
- Alternately, you may report a claim on our portal. Please click here to login to the portal or set up a new account. You will be prompted to enter your username and password. If you do not have an account, you will need to set one up. For additional information on the portal, please click here.
- Contact your agent.
- MANDATORY: Send your injured employee for medical treatment at a nearby urgent care or emergency room and request a post-accident drug blood or urine screen within 24 hours.
- RESOURCE: Post-Accident Drug Testing
Workers' Compensation Resources
Workers' Compensation Medical Submissions
Please mail all medical bills related to Workers’ Compensation to the following address:
Falls Lake Insurance
P.O. Box 4254
Clinton, IA 52733-4205
To find a medical provider:
Medical Providers Only:
If you have any questions about how your medical bill was processed, contact Coventry Workers’ Comp Services directly: