Premium Audit Information
Documents Needed for Workers' Compensation Audit
- Payroll ledger for audit period
- Federal 941 Quarterly Reports
- State Quarterly Filings
- W-2s and corresponding W-3s
- 1099s and corresponding 1096 for subcontractors
- Certificates of Insurance for subcontractors
- Written job descriptions for employees or subcontractors
- Check stub
What happens if we can't complete an audit?
Failure to cooperate or provide all of the documentation needed, will result in a non-compliance audit. Falls Lake Insurance will charge an additional 25% of your estimated payroll and issue a cancellation on your current policy.